Everyone loves a good burger and beer, but Crazee Burger takes this concept to a whole new level.
Infamous for their crazy combinations of various ingredients, Crazee burger has mastered the explosion of flavor. Here are some examples:
- “Nacho”: Burger with a potato patty, sautéed jalapenos, and nacho cheese
- “Chinook”: Salmon patty with sun-dried tomato aioli
- “Kangaroo”: A vibrant meat with creamed horseradish sauce
- “Wild Boar”: Poached red wine pear, mushrooms, bacon, cream and plum jelly
But don’t worry, they still have the classics!
- “The Angus”: All natural burger, with premium fresh Angus meat
- “Francaise”: Burger a la Brie
- “Texas”: Bacon and hickory smoked BBQ
Vegetarian? No problem! There are options for you too!
- “Grilled Portabella”: Avocado and sun-dried tomato aioli
- “Veggie”: A patty of fresh veggies, mushrooms, onions, rice, and parsley with a chipotle sauce
They also have a variety of delicious sides, including: salads, sweet potato fries, and chili.
And don’t forget about all of the beers on tap! While they have a regular happy hour daily, Monday’s provide a whole day of happy hour deals!
Sold yet? The best part is, even though most of the ingredients are organic, Crazee Burger goes easy on your wallet! The burgers run at about $10 and are SO TASTY.
Check out this spot and others on Bite San Diego’s North Park food tour here!