What is the newest food trend in conversations? Grilling recipes for the 4th of July. Nate of Recipe Lion introduced other bloggers’ recipes for you to use during America’s Independence Day. To be quite honest, they’re each quite the read and sound absolutely delicious.
Here they are below:
- Buffalo Burgers with Chipotle Mayonnaise from Marin Mama Cooks
- Grilled Potato Salad from Heat Oven to 350
- Grilled Chipotle Chicken from Life’s Ambrosia
- French Onion Hotdogs from the Curvy Carrot
- Firecracker Pork Chops with Pineapple Kiwi Salsa from A Spicy Perspective
- Easy Barbequed Ribs from Mmm…is for Mommy
- Grilled Herb Pork Loin Chops from The Other Side of Fifty
- BBQ Chicken Kebabs from Barbara Bakes
Happy eating, everyone! Let us know which of recipes you used, we’d love to see your responses, below.