These are our restaurant stops along the Bite San Diego Downtown tour:
- Royal India – San Diego’s several time “Best Indian” ranked restaurant: www.royalindia.com
- Currant – San Diego’s modern American Brasserie in the historic Sofia hotel:www.currantrestaurant.com
- Karl Strauss – San Diego’s first microbrewery, known for its full-flavored, hand-crafted beer:www.karlstrauss.com
- Indigo Grill – a progressive “Pacific Rim” inspired restaurant by local famed chef, Debra Scott, and the Cohn Restaurant group: www.cohnrestaurants.com
- The Glass Door – San Diego’s best kept secret for stunning harbor views inside the charming Porto Vista Hotel: www.portovistasd.com
- Café Zucchero – San Diego’s long standing, prolific Busalacchi family created this cherished café:www.cafezucchero.com
Visit Bite San Diego for more information & to book your tour!